I just read something written by a pregnant woman that said "My bullshit tolerance is down to zero." I so hear that right now. I just don't have time for the shit. I feel as though I'm just trying to survive sometimes, so please, please don't throw any crap my way. I won't have it.
Just ask T, the father-to-be. We got into it good last night. I'm currently in no mood to play nice, or to make someone else feel better. I just don't have the energy or aptitude right now. You're on your own buddy. Fend.
It sounds mean, but that's all I've got in me these days. Present me with a real problem, and I'll do my best to deal with it, but something like, "I miss the old you" is not going to cut it. I miss the old me too, dude. Desperately. I'm hoping I can find her somewhere down the road. Today? Today is all about making it back into bed tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment