Friday, January 2, 2009

Cat nap

Thaluck. That's what my mouth tastes like right now.

I'm not really sure what happened. I was feeling a bit tired, so I stretched out under my desk, just to rest for a few minutes, and the next thing I knew I was awakened from a deep sleep by my cell phone. It was little Rog calling, for my daughters. Man, was I disoriented.

I don't know how long I was out, I'd guess about 30 minutes? Again, I don't know. All I do know is that now I want to go straight home and crawl into bed. That is, right after I puke. Uck. This is the sickest I've felt. It's a lot of effort right now to not make a puckered, disgusted face, but my coworker just came in to inquire about how the temperature is in here, so I had to attempt it and do know it's possible.

I hate this feeling. And here I was thinking that I'm feeling much less bad than the other two times I've done this. Not even week 6 yet. Joy. And happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment