Well, I haven't posted for two days. I've had the girls and I've been tired, and more to the point, CRANKY. Don't get in my way right now, that's for sure. I'm getting sick, I can seemingly not get enough sleep, and most everything annoys the hell out of me. Especially people. Unfortunately, this means that my daughters and boyfriend are the ones suffering my wrath most of the time. I want nothing more right now than to be left alone. It's awful, and unfair, but that's how I feel. Just stay the hell away, okay?
I have to say that I can't wait to go back to work tomorrow. I get to sit, alone, in my offifce; I plan to interect very little with my co-workers tomorrow. In fact, only two of them will be there, and we're only working a half day. Let's hope neither of them is too chatty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment